Do you want to help a fellow Lupus Patient, Friend, or Family Member?
We have many Volunteer Opportunities. Please contact the Lupus Foundation of FL for further details.
- Support Group Facilitators: Arrange for meeting place, connect group members with the Foundation, facilitate group discussions and keep group on track. Free training!
- Health Fairs: Set up materials at health fairs. We send the materials to you. Be friendly and hand out literature.
- Dine to Donate: Help arrance "Dine to Donate" events in your town. We guide you every step of the way.
- Patient Speaker: From time to time, we receive requests for patients to speak at Community Health Charity donation drives at companies around the state.
- Mentor the Newly Diagnosed: Work one on one with a newly diagnosed patient.
- Phone Support: Lupus is isolating. Be a phone buddy.